Wednesday 23 July 2008

Hello and welcome....

Word up all.

Well, now that i've joined the slavering masses in creating a blog, i decided i could at least use it for something more constructive than merely whinging on about how my life like totally sucks all the time, cos i can't get blowjobs, like, all the time, whenever i want them.

So, the constructive use. Over the next year or so, i'm going to be writing a 70 page script as part of my university degree, so i figured this blog could be used for me to share my thoughts about the whole process and hopefully collect my ideas together. Also, presuming anyone actually reads my waffle, i might get some useful feedback.

Of course, i might not always have useful things to say, so some i might just have a rant about something random, or link to other parts of the web. Hence the 'Tosser' part of the blog title.

Anyway, i hope to keep this blog well updated and exciting, so go me!

1 comment:

Jack Spratski said...

That's a lie. You can get blowjobs whenever you need them. I've seen it happen.