Monday 29 September 2008

soooo...

Ok, it's been a while since i last updated the blog, but i have good reasons (probably).

Firstly, the blog was originally intended to help with my scriptwriting, and i've only just started properly digging into that (more about it in the next post...), so that's my first good excuse.

Next, my houtemates and I have been planning some video content for our blogs, which should be arriving onto these pages within the next couple of weeks. The basic premise is a videogaming show that isn't neccessarily like all the other shite that overburdens the net- nooo, we're going to be far more professional than them! You'll see what i mean once it's finished.

Lastly, and possibly most importantly, i'd actually forgotten my password to my blog, so that made updating quite difficult.

Updates soon!

No comments: