Sunday 12 October 2008

I have changed the script again...

Yeah, you heard me right. It's still called cruel Britannia, but once again, the focus has changed.

It is now based upon one character called Graham, who we see after his break-up with a girl he had been with for 2 years. He also narrates the story in an omnipotent manner. What does this mean? Well, it means there's a twist in the story that i'm not giving away to anyone at the moment (even though it's killing me slightly- but i want the mystery!).

Otherwise, i've started writing the script proper now, so far i've done about 15 pages and it's coming along quite nicely.

Hopefully on this blog, i will also be starting to post some games reviews up soon, as part of a CV building excersise- my aim is to get a job in the gaming magazine industry, but i need to start producing some work to show for my ambitions.

No comments: